Customer Success Manager - Bay Area
Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow by 10x over the past 2 years! With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco (Burlingame), we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our Sales team. The Customer Success Manager will ensure that Bevi’s Bay Area customers have the best possible experience with our product and our service. At a high level, this job is about cultivating long-term relationships with customers, acting as a Bevi brand ambassador, and creating client advocates that are so happy with their experience that they bring in further business within their company and with others. Success in this role will be assessed qualitatively via customer testimonials and feedback from Bevi’s team and quantitatively based on maintaining high retention/low attrition rates, account expansions in the region, and uncovered successful referral opportunities.
What you will do:
- Serve as the main point of contact for Bevi-related questions, requests, and feedback for clients in the Bay Area.
- Develop and execute on referral and expansion campaigns, and pass qualified opportunities off to the Sales team.
- Lead field marketing efforts in assigned area, in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Form a first line of defense against customer churn and escalate appropriately as needed.
- Craft quick and personable replies to clients questions.
- Perform regular site visits and onsite check-ups (20% travel required within the city and surrounding area).
- Keep accurate records regarding client history, contacts, units, and needs, and sales potential.
- Work across departments to share customer feedback and collaborate transparently to improve user experience.
How you will grow:
- Engage with a talented Sales team drawn from diverse sectors, and develop skills in a wide variety of Sales platforms, tools, systems and approaches.
- Learn cross-functionally from Sales, Marketing and Operations teams, and work at the heart of a start-up in high-growth mode.
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change.
We think you will bring:
- Passion for delighting customers and building genuine relationships.
- 2+ year(s) of business experience. Experience in account management, sales, or customer success.
- The desire to take ownership of each business relationship.
- Very strong organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to analyze data and draw insightful recommendations for customers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – eagerness to take ownership and make quick, informed decisions with minimal oversight.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave, bereavement, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too