National Account Manager - Compass Group
Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow by 10x over the past 2 years! With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We are seeking a National Account Manager to be a critical part of our national channel sales team. Our National Account Manager will be a dedicated resource to our national channel partner Compass Group, and be responsible for delivering assigned monthly recurring revenue and owning key activities which will leverage and strengthen our relationship with Compass Group. This role may be located remote from our Boston HQ, with frequent travel - particularly to Charlotte, NC - expected, and will report to our Director of Channel Sales.
What you will do:
- Lead key HQ, regional, branch, and franchise communications with Compass Group. Grow relationship and partner led deals to the level where Compass becomes an engine and extended salesforce for Bevi.
- Ensure we are meeting all commitments to Compass and our service level agreements, and that we are quickly and efficiently processing orders or troubleshooting issues.
- Keep track of Compass’s performance and ensure compliance with service level agreements, so that Bevi’s machines are properly maintained and Bevi’s brand is properly reflected across all channels.
- Implement and manage tools to minimize channel conflict, e.g. a lead registration system (Salesforce).
- Design and implement sales strategies for Compass (e.g. incentive programs, promos to grow particular regions or verticals, etc.).
- Organize all Quarterly Business Reviews for Compass with Bevi’s Director of Channels.
- Train Compass in person, over the phone, and via webinars on how to effectively market, sell, and service Bevi products. Represent Bevi at the tradeshows and events that Compass organizes or attends.
How you will grow:
- Collaborate with a talented sales team drawn from diverse sectors, and deeply engage with our Director of Channels on channel partner development.
- Learn cross-functionally, and work at the heart of a start-up in high-growth mode.
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change.
We think you will bring:
- 5+ years of high-performance sales experience within fast-growth environments.
- Ideal experience with distributor experience with large companies such as Aramark, Sodexo, Royal Cup, Compass
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must. Strategic and analytical thinker.
- Fluent with CRM systems, e.g. Salesforce. Network of contacts are a plus too!
- Position may entail up to 50-60% travel.
Location: This opportunity may work remote from Bevi's Boston headquarters, and is ideally based in the Southeast US near Charlotte, NC.
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave, bereavement, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program