Field Service Engineer - Bay Area
Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow by 10x over the past 2 years! With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco Bay Area, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
Do you love daily interactions with customers, and take pride in your work? We are seeking a Field Service Technician to implement our efforts on delivering best-in-class customer service, ensuring our machines are running at 100% performance 24/7. Our newest Field Service Tech will be a key member of a team of fellow technicians who support the Bay Area, based out of Bevi's office in Burlingame.
What you will do:
- Lead troubleshooting efforts for machines (training will be provided)
- Perform machine installations and preventative maintenance
- Schedule and execute planned and unplanned service calls in and around the Bay Area
- Train and support partners on equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
- Identify areas of opportunities (i.e. flavor changes, new product additions, better service processes, competitive presence, etc.) as it relates to customer service. Communicate opportunity areas to the service ops and engineering teams
- Be the face of the company to deliver upon our brand promise on customer service
- 2 to 5 years of prior field service experience, preferably in beverage, refrigeration, plumbing, electronic, or other technical field
- Great attitude and willingness to go above and beyond for an exceptional customer experience
- A dependable, honest, and proactive work ethic, and willingness to adhere to company policies and practices
- Solutions, not problems. If you can’t solve a problem, ask for help or suggest an alternative!
- Minimum high school, GED, or technical school certification
- Technical skills, driver's license, good driving record, aptitude with hand tools and navigating a laptop
- Flexibility to work on varying work schedules 365 days of the year
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for volunteering, sick leave, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program