Supply Chain Coordinator
Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy, bottle-less hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 90 million plastic bottles and continues to grow at a rapid pace. With offices in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our Operations and Supply Chain teams. As a Coordinator, you will facilitate communication and provide support in all areas of the warehouse while maintaining cost and service objectives. You will be responsible for the coordination of inventory, setting up transportation for incoming and outgoing inventory, and keeping the Warehouse Management System running at peak performance at all times. You have strong communication and people development skills with the ability to maintain relationships with warehouses, suppliers and transportation providers. In return, Bevi will empower you to continuously think What’s Next? and will challenge you to do so with integrity, expertise, high performance and passion.
- Utilize current warehouse systems to facilitate and coordinate the entire shipping process.
- Manage daily flow of jockey service and all live drivers for warehouse loads.
- Work through Aging Report on a daily basis to identify products that need to be rotated/shipped to avoid product aging.
- Oversee RMA process
- Provide support to Supply Chain Facilitators
- Ensure the accuracy of warehouse data.
- Add new products to the database (product maintenance).
- Check outstanding putaways for missing unit loads.
- File and follow up on warehouse/ transportation claims
- Write and run daily, weekly, and/or monthly queries to optimize system performance. These include, but are not limited to, invalid lot serials, productivity, aged and hold product.
- Interface with Order Management Representatives on customer over/short issues.
- Participate in finished product inventories and issue cycle counts to further that effort.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum one year experience in high-paced business; start-up preferred
- Experience with Netsuite or similar ERP system
- Excellent communication skills, both with internal team and external stakeholders
- Aptitude to forge strong relationships with suppliers and other partner providers
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for volunteering, sick leave, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards… and more!